The Carnarvon Chamber of Commerce and Industry's Mission Statement
The year promises to be an exciting and pivotal year for the Carnarnarvon Chamber Of Commerce and Industry ( CCCI). We have a new and energetic executive community for 2018 who are looking to take CCCI to the next level over the next 12 months.
Our mission is to improve and enhance the economic vitality and the quality of life for the total community and area. In pursuing its mission, the Carnarvon Chamber Of Commerce and Industry Inc will do the following:
- Provide a vehicle for members to promote their business needs and facilitate change within the region.
- Provide a forum for members to network with other businesses and bodies within the region and state.
- Promote broad community involvement in pursuing community objectives and present of businesses in the region.
- Develop, promote and provide leadership.
- Support local organisations.
2018 Chamber priorities:
The strategic priorities for the CCCI as identified in the planning process, are to:
- promote a positive perception of Carnarvon
- Establish strong networks for the business community within and beyond Carnarvon that will enhance economic, social, environmental and cultural development.
- Ensure strong governance leading to long term sustainability of the CCCI
Click here to Become a Member